• Relax into a restorative yoga class at Intuitive Flow Yoga Center just a 15 minute walk away.
• Explore Bali's spectacular landscape and visiting historic sites with privately arranged tours.
• Nourish your body with heart-felt massage and natural body treatments in the Chantika Zest jungle spa.
• Enjoy Ubud's famous international dining scene - wine and fine dine to your heart's content.
• For a taste of mystical Bali, immerse yourself in the peace of Devi’s Place, a hidden haven on the edge of Ubud.
• Choose from our eclectic mix of quiet character cottages, rustic roomy bungalows and luxurious private villas - all set in lush tropical gardens overlooking the rice-fields.
• Devi’s is a relaxed and friendly place to stay, with the comforts of home and the timeless feel of days gone by in beautiful Bali.
Devi's Place - the Perfect Base for your Bali vacation.
Make Yourself at Home and Explore Ubud and Beyond
• superb dining from local warungs to fine dining
• walking in the ricefields, cycling
• white water rafting in the nearby Ayung River
• cycling from mountainous Kinatmani to Ubud
• take a Balinese cooking class
• see Balinese dance and drama
• Penestanan Village is behind us and the rice-fields in front - the perfect location.
• The traditional village is quaint and interesting with its vibrant mix of cafes
• Enjoy healthy organic food and cleansing with fresh juices or start the day with an expresso coffee just down the road!
• See local people at work in their painting and beading studios.
• Observe ancient rituals and ceremonies in the local area.
• Our Bali family live on site and the warm and helpful staff are there if there is anything you need.
• Family members drive for our guests and own a nearby restaurant which delivers to your door.
• Our Balinese family at Devi’s Place can take care of all of your transport needs in Bali - airport or hotel transfers, car or motor-scooter rentals.
Looking for some time out? Nurture your body, mind and spirit at Devi's Place