• dining out is simply superb - from local warungs to fine dining
• walking on the ricefield paths
• white water rafting in the nearby Ayung River
• cycling down from mountainous Kinatmani to Ubud
• enjoy the sunset over a seaside temple at Tanah Lot
• visit coffee and spice plantations,
• enjoy a Balinese dance performance,
• walk through the beautiful shady Monkey Forest,
• visit the Bali Zoo or Bird & Reptile park,
• visit the Silverware Village of Celuk
• see an authentic Bali Aga village
• take a Balinese cooking class starting in the early morning shopping in the local markets
• a day trip to the Bedugal/Lake District and Jatiluwih rice terrace World Heritage area.
• we can arange transport to the North Coast to visit Tulamben or Amed for snorkeling or diving.
• East Bali has many interesting sights, nice beaches and historic places such as Tirthagangga - all a comfortable drive from Ubud.
• We can also help with arrangements if you want to visit one of the nearby islands such as the Gillis, Nusa Lembongan or Nusa Penida.
• You can be collected from Devi's Place in the early morning and be on the island by early afternoon.
We can assist with planning short trips or tours of any sort around the island.