Sky Studio is a unique and peaceful 2 bedroom beachfront apartment in Tejakula, North Bali.Read More
Devi’s Place Tejakula is our new rental property on the North Coast of Bali. It is a quiet, peaceful retreat for guests wanting to enjoy time in a less developed part of Bali. The house has a very private location facing east, on the beachfront of the Bali Sea. Surrounded by fruit trees, it has gorgeous views of the ocean. Watching the sun rise from the small pavilion at the front of the garden is something you will never forget. Devi’s Place Tejakula is available for rental as one complete house, or 2 separate apartments – Sea Studio (downstairs) and Sky Studio (upstairs).
- Each studio in the house has its own complete kitchen
- There are many warungs in the local village
- There is a nightly buffet at Gaia Oasis, a short walk along the beach
- Our staff are on hand for laundry and cooking if required
- Samadhi Spa in Tejakula is highly recommended and their excellent therapists can come to the house. The Gaia Oasis spa is also available for massage and body treatments.
- Local attractions include an early morning boat ride with a local fisherman for dolphin watching, a pleasant walk to a nearby waterfall in Les village, and snorkelling and diving the Liberty wreck at Tulamben. Swimming and snorkelling right in front of the house is easy and fun too.
- The Devi’s Place staff can arrange these activities and transport. We also also have motor scooters available for rental.
- The local area of Tejakula has some very unique features and we can arrange a guide to show you around and explain about the woodcarving, temple style, and experience the local cuisine.
Of course you don’t have to do any of these things. You can simply check in, put your feet up, and listen to the sound of the waves for a few days!