Our Beach House is located near the village of Tejakula on the North Coast of Bali. It is a quiet, peaceful retreat for guests wanting to enjoy time in a much less developed part of Bali. The house has an absolutely private location facing east, on the edge of the Bali Sea. Surrounded by fruit trees, it has gorgeous views of the ocean. Watching the sun rise from the small pavilion by the private infinity pool at the front of the garden is something you will never forget. Devi’s Place Tejakula really is paradise, and is available now for rental as a private house, with a beautiful garden, salt water pool and ocean views.
The property is 2 stories – each floor is complete with all amenities. In total there are 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, a comfortable indoor lounge, plus 2 open terraces, a large daybed and outdoor dining area. There is a nice flow from the terrace through the garden to the elevated pool area with pavilion, and down the steps to the beach. All the beds and the daybed on the terrace are queen size. The bedrooms and living room have air-conditioning. The day-bed on the terrace has a mosquito net to protect it and is cooled by the ocean breezes.
Devi’s Place Beach House has its own private entrance and parking and can accommodate up to 7 persons. It is a secure, peaceful retreat with a relaxed coastal vibe, suitable for guests wanting to spend time in a less developed and very traditional part of Bali.
- 3 queen sized beds
- Queen day bed on lower terrace
- maximum 7 persons
- 130 sqm in total
- Free wifi
- Bottled water dispenser
- Breakfast is included
- Garden and ocean views
- Security Safes
- Daily Servicing of the villa
- Taxes are included
- Private parking on site
- Local spas are nearby for excellent massage and body treatments.
- Close attractions include an early morning boat ride with a local fisherman for dolphin watching, a pleasant walk to a nearby waterfall in Les village, and snorkelling and diving the Liberty wreck at Tulamben.
- Our staff can arrange these activities and transport. We also also have motor scooters available for rental.
- A guide can be arranged to show you around Tejakula and explain about the woodcarving, temple style, and experience the local cuisine.
- There are several warungs in the local village, and within walking distance.
- There is a nightly buffet at Gaia Oasis, just a short walk along the beach.
- Our housekeeper Siki (part of our Ubud family) is always on hand for laundry and private cooking.
- Siki can take you to the local market to buy fresh fish and produce, which she can cook for you in the traditional way.
- There is a complete menu in the Beach House for dining.
Or if you prefer, you can simply check in, put your feet up, swim in the pool and listen to the sound of the waves for a few days!