- Sea Studio, the downstairs beachfront apartment, has one bedroom, an outdoor bathroom, complete kitchen, comfortable indoor lounge, plus an open terrace with a large daybed and dining area. You can step off the terrace and literally walk straight through the garden to the beautiful salt water pool and ocean beyond.
- Both the bed and the daybed on the terrace are queen size. The bedroom and living room have air-conditioning, and the day-bed on the terrace has a mosquito net to protect it and is cooled by the ocean breezes.
- Devi’s Place Tejakula has its own private entrance and is a secure, peaceful retreat for guests wanting to spend time in a less developed very traditional part of Bali. It is available for rental as one complete house, or 2 separate studio apartments.
- Each studio in the house has its own complete kitchen
- There are many warungs in the local village, and nearby
- There is a nightly buffet at Gaia Oasis, a short walk along the beach
- Our staff are on hand for laundry and cooking.
- There is a complete menu in Sea Studio for dining.
- Local spas are available for excellent massage and body treatments.
- Nearby attractions include an early morning boat ride with a local fisherman for dolphin watching, a pleasant walk to a nearby waterfall in Les village, and snorkelling and diving the Liberty wreck at Tulamben.
- Our staff can arrange these activities and transport. We also also have motor scooters available for rental.
- A guide can be arranged to show you around Tejakula and explain about the woodcarving, temple style, and experience the local cuisine.
Of course you don’t have to do any of these things. You can simply check in, put your feet up, swim in the pool and listen to the sound of the waves for a few days!
- 2 persons
- 60 sqm
- at villa