- Sky Studio has 2 bedrooms, an open air bathroom, a kitchen and large terraced living area overlooking the ocean. Each bedroom has a queen bed, air-conditioning and a door to the bathroom. The open air bathroom has a rain shower and delightful views of the tree-tops all around. The terrace is large and breezy, with an additional ceiling fan. The kitchen is modern and well appointed with gas hob, toaster and blender. Sky Beachfront Apartment has a comfortable vibe, the sound of the waves is relaxing, and we guarantee you won’t want to leave.
- Devi’s Place Tejakula has its own private entrance and is a secure, peaceful retreat for guests wanting to spend time in a less developed part of Bali. It is available for rental as one complete house, or 2 separate studio apartments.
- Each studio in the house has its own complete kitchen
- There are many warungs in the local village
- There is a nightly buffet at Gaia Oasis, a short walk along the beach
- Our staff are on hand for laundry and cooking if required
- Local spas are available for excellent massage and body treatments.
- Nearby attractions include an early morning boat ride with a local fisherman for dolphin watching, a pleasant walk to a nearby waterfall in Les village, and snorkelling and diving the Liberty wreck at Tulamben.
- Our staff can arrange these activities and transport. We also also have motor scooters available for rental.
- A guide can be arranged to show you around Tejakula and explain about the woodcarving, temple style, and experience the local cuisine.
Of course you don’t have to do any of these things. You can simply check in, put your feet up, and listen to the sound of the waves for a few days!
- 4 persons
- 60 sqm
- at villa