- Our Beachfront House is located in the village of Tejakula on the North Coast of Bali. It is a quiet, peaceful retreat for guests wanting to enjoy time in a much less developed part of Bali. The house has a very private location facing east, right on the beachfront of the Bali Sea. Surrounded by fruit trees, it has gorgeous views of the ocean. Watching the sun rise from the small pavilion by the private infinity pool at the front of the garden is something you will never forget. Devi’s Place Tejakula really is paradise, and is available now for rental as a complete house, with a beautiful garden, salt water pool and ocean views.
- Our Beachfront House in North Bali has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 complete kitchens, comfortable indoor lounge, plus 2 open terraces, a large daybed and outdoor dining area. You can step off the terrace and literally walk straight through the garden to the beautiful salt water pool and ocean beyond.
- All the beds and the daybed on the terrace are queen size. The bedrooms and living room have air-conditioning, and the day-bed on the terrace has a mosquito net to protect it and is cooled by the ocean breezes.
- Devi’s Place Beach House has its own private entrance and is a secure, peaceful retreat for guests wanting to spend time in a less developed very traditional part of Bali. It is available for rental as a complete house and can accomodate up to 7 persons.
- Devi’s Place Beach House has 2 complete kitchens.
- There are several warungs in the local village, and one within walking distance
- There is a nightly buffet at Gaia Oasis, a short walk along the beach
- Our staff are on hand for laundry and private cooking.
- There is a complete menu in the Beach House for dining.
- Local spas are available for excellent massage and body treatments.
- Nearby attractions include an early morning boat ride with a local fisherman for dolphin watching, a pleasant walk to a nearby waterfall in Les village, and snorkelling and diving the Liberty wreck at Tulamben.
- Our staff can arrange these activities and transport. We also also have motor scooters available for rental.
- A guide can be arranged to show you around Tejakula and explain about the woodcarving, temple style, and experience the local cuisine.
Of course you don’t have to do any of these things. You can simply check in, put your feet up, swim in the pool and listen to the sound of the waves for a few days!
- 7 persons
- 130 sqm
- at villa