- Villa Shanti is an expansive, welcoming and luxurious private villa for your Bali experience. It is suitable for a family, or group of friends, to chill out in the ricefields of Penestanan. Comprised of 2 complete houses with a central pool, there is a total of 3 bedrooms – each with queen bed and ensuite bathroom.
- The main building at Villa Shanti has a wide breezy terrace with an open dining area, pillowed couches, easy chairs and a gorgeous daybed for relaxed living. This pavilion has a fully equipped large kitchen and 2 beautiful bedrooms.
- Adjacent to the pool is a smaller self-contained cottage – a delightfully private and peaceful abode for a couple, or solo traveller. This cottage also has a wide terrace with a small kitchen, dining area and space to relax.
- As if that is not enough – there is a beautiful comfy pavilion behind the pool, overlooking the rice-field. If you tire of the view, there is a DVD player in every bedroom.
- Villa Shanti is a private villa set in the peaceful ricefields west of Devi’s Place. It is accessed by a 200 meter (5 minutes) walking path from our carpark/reception area. There is also bike/walking access to the villa gate from the village. Villa Shanti is also a 5 minute walk to the excellent Cafe Moksa.
- 6 persons
- 140 sqm
- 10 mbps fiberoptic
- 8m salt pool
- bike parking at villa