Devi’s Place is a convenient and secure location for your Bali holiday.
- Devi’s Place is located at the south end of Penestanan, the first village on the western side of Ubud.
- Devi’s Place is less than 2 km from the center of Ubud.
- Penestanan has its own cafes, spas, local shops etc and is a traditional village famous for painting and bead-work.
- With the village behind us and the rice-fields in front – Devi’s Place has a particularly unique location.
- Devi’s Place is approximately 1.5 hours from the airport. You do not have to pass through Ubud town to come to Devi’s Place.
- We have our own private walking path into the rice-fields where you can see lovely mountain views in the morning, enjoy some exercise or go to the nearby cafe (Moksa) which also has Yoga classes and a Farmers Market.
On Google Earth, our co-ordinates are as follows:
View Devi’s Place Ubud in a larger map