- Boasting vibrant tropical gardens and expansive rice-field views, private Villa Mandala is uniquely stunning. In a secluded setting, it is luxurious and romantic yet invitingly comfortable, making it the ideal holiday haven.
- The huge bedroom features a super king bed, dressing room and ensuite outdoor bathroom. The living area is furnished with antique furniture, exotic rugs and granite flooring throughout. There is outdoor dining on the terrace, which flows through from the large well-appointed kitchen, complete with oven and marble bench-tops.
- The 10 meter salt swimming pool is accessible directly from the front terrace, just perfect for chilling off or doing laps. A stunning outdoor pavilion sits at the end of the pool, catching the breeze and overlooking the rice-fields. Beautifully cushioned with exotic fabrics and filmy white curtains – it is easy to spend most of the day in this gorgeous hideaway!
- Villa Mandala is on the southern side of Devi’s Place and faces west across the rice-fields towards the sunset. It is accessed by a 75 meter path (3 minutes walk) from our carpark/reception area.There is bike and car access to the private villa gate, and private parking.
- Villa Mandala has a romantic tropical vibe. The style is exotic, the rooms are spacious. Villa Mandala has it all – the perfect Ubud private villa hideaway.
- 2 persons
- 95 sqm
- 10 mbps fiberoptic
- private 10m salt pool
- at villa