We can assist with planning short trips or personalised tours of any sort around Bali.
- the traditional village of Penestanan is quaint and interesting with its vibrant mix of cafes
- enjoy healthy organic food and cleansing with fresh juices at Moksa – a refreshing stroll along the rice-field paths (7 mins)
- start the day with an expresso coffee at Kopi Desa just a short walk (10 mins) down the road!
- See local people at work in their painting and beading studios.
- Relax into a restorative yoga class at Intuitive Flow Yoga Center just a 15 minute walk away.
- Nourish your body with heart-felt massage and natural body treatments in the Chantika Zest jungle spa.
- Enjoy Ubud’s famous international dining scene – wine and fine dine to your heart’s content. Dining out is simply superb – from local warungs to fine dining
- Observe ancient rituals and ceremonies in the local area.
- walking on the rice-field paths, Devi’s Place has its own private access to the rice-fields
- white water rafting in the nearby Ayung River
- enjoy a Balinese dance performance,
- walk through the beautiful shady Monkey Forest,
- visit the Bali Zoo, Butterfly, Elephant or Bird & Reptile park,
- visit the Silverware Village of Celuk
- take a Balinese cooking class, starting in the early morning shopping in the local markets
- explore Bali’s spectacular landscape and visiting historic sites with privately arranged tours.
- cycling down from mountainous Kintamani to Ubud
- a day trip to the Bedugal/Lake District and Jatiluwih rice terrace World Heritage area.
- enjoy the sunset over a seaside temple at Tanah Lot
- visit coffee and spice plantations
- see an authentic Bali Aga village in East Bali
- we can arange transport to the North Coast to visit Tulamben or Amed for snorkeling or diving.
- East Bali has many interesting sights, nice beaches and historic places such as Tirthagangga – all a comfortable drive from Ubud.
- We can also help with arrangements if you want to visit one of the nearby islands such as the Gili Islands, Nusa Lembongan or Nusa Penida.
- Image below is of Gili Air, a small island to the east of Bali.
- You can be collected from Devi’s Place in the early morning and be on the island by early afternoon.